Understanding the Complexities of Truck Accidents
Truck accidents often involve commercial trucks or big rigs, contributing to the highest number of severe road accidents. Unlike other vehicles, trucks, due to their size and weight, can cause significant property damage and personal injury. Common causes of truck accidents include driver fatigue, negligent behavior, and mechanical failure. Cutting corners in maintenance and overloading are other contributors. The truck drivers, their employers, or insurance companies may be responsible when this happens.
Our law firm, with extensive experience in truck accident cases, undertakes a thorough investigation, uncovers the most common causes, and helps clients navigate this difficult phase. We ensure a fair settlement if the negligent party is an insurance company or a fatigued truck driver.
Some statistics about truck accidents in Marina Del Rey in 2023
- As of August 25, 2023, there have been 10 truck accidents in Marina Del Rey.
- Of these accidents, 2 resulted in injuries and none resulted in fatalities.
- The most common type of truck accident in Marina Del Rey is the rear-end collision, accounting for 50% of all accidents.
- The most dangerous intersection in Marina Del Rey for truck accidents is the intersection of Lincoln Boulevard and Sepulveda Boulevard, with 2 accidents reported in 2023.
- The most common time for truck accidents in Marina Del Rey is during the afternoon rush hour, between 4pm and 6pm.
- The most common causes of truck accidents in Marina Del Rey are distracted driving, speeding, and following too closely.
These statistics are based on data from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). The LAPD defines a truck accident as involving a commercial motor vehicle (CMV). A CMV is used to transport goods or materials with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 10,000 pounds or more.
Consultation and Legal Assistance in Truck Accident Claims
At our law firm, we believe victims of truck accidents deserve full support. Intimidating processes, like facing an insurance company or encountering complexity in truck accident claims, can be overwhelming.
Our free consultation service lets you discuss your case with an experienced truck accident attorney. We provide legal guidance and ensure an easier understanding of the procedures involved in these legal cases. This valuable service makes us highly recommended among our practice areas.